Friday, August 9, 2013

Reminiscing...

Been reminiscing a lot this week about many things: baby girl, my career, summer camps past and present (hooray for the last day today, I'm exhausted!), and the list goes on. Probably due to the fact that I turned 31 last Saturday, which really makes me reflect on the past year - more so than during New Year's Eve. I'm coming up with a list of things I want to accomplish in the next year and am already working on checking it off.

Since I have also been thinking about Harper a lot (and it's almost her birthday, how in the heck did that year go by so quickly?!?), I decided to throw a little collage together of our family photo. Fun to see newborn Harper, infant Harper, baby Harper, and now pre-toddler Harper! I already miss having a squishy newborn around!


Will get around to finally writing Harper's birth story and doing some blog updates in the next couple of weeks before school starts. Also on the agenda for the rest of August: Jess & Paul's wedding, prepping for Harper's first bday, a family reunion, professional development week at school, and Harper's first birthday and party!!! So much is happening, and I'm so excited to soak up the last remaining evenings I have with my little girl before my schedule changes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment