Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Summertime & Bloglovin'

What an amazing summer we are having in Seattle this year!! Totally loving all the gorgeous sunshine, and Harper has been trying to keep cool with popsicles and pools.


 
Summer also means that I will have some time to catch up on the blog, Harper's baby book, plan a 1st birthday party (how did that happen so fast?), run summer camps, eat cleaner, exercise more (hello 30 day shred), and enjoy extra time with my hubby and baby. Sounds busy doesn't it? Team Winters knows how to do summer!
 
I'm currently making the switch to Bloglovin', so feel free to follow me through it. I promise to have more posts of my sweet little baby, life with Team Winters, some recipes, book reviews, and more. Whew! Sounds like I may have added to my summertime "to do" list!


2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I bought 30 day shred and only did 2 days of it. I'm such a quitter!! I hope you have more willpower than I do. :) If they made something called 2 Day Shred, I would buy that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you! And your Bloglovin' link didn't work. Maybe it's me. Maybe...
    -Lindsay

    ReplyDelete